Posted by OTS Mobile Audio | Apr 7, 2019 | DIY | 27 |
April 16, 2018
July 7, 2018
March 5, 2018
March 23, 2018
That looks really dangerous. That coil is live and just a few millimetres away from the foil you are touching.
Samsung and Huawei: hits bluntWe could make a phone with this
Soo fkn dodgy
TRy off your car alarm please.
car alarm at 1:19 save your ears.
Annoying as FUCK!!!! .!.
there needs to be some sort of standard set for the quality of videos on YT – honestly, this is one of the worst I have seen
look at the corner of the blending , you had fucked it …..hahahahhaha
240V live wire on Aluminium foil what could go wrong?
Who's the law my That had to ruin your video I say Hang him Hang 'Em high
your breathing on my fucking neck through the mic and your fucking car alarm
Do I have to pay Youtube to have the freaking car alarm removed?
i can do that with a hot air blower for 35 bucks…
1700-3000? no… just… no. And why not build this into a brake? 8 more dollars would have got you there… with an angle gauge.
Such a big idiot and inexperienced man.
Quick question, why not use a heat gun?????
Can plexiglass cut you like regular glass or is it safe to pick up broken plexiglass?
I think there is a strip of teflon under the heating element.
You can use an element from a broken laser printer but only for smaller pieces
How did you make that plastic bender.
Well its all fine just loose the foil for fuck sake
Thanks for the heartattack car alarm
When I was at school (like 40 years ago) we had a commercial version of this in the Art and Craft section. They do a much better job of localising the heat than a hot-air gun does and give a tighter bend. Bedding the element into a bead of fire-cement would be one way to make it marginally safer. But I am guessing this is in the US where the mains voltage barely stings anyway.
I love Care Alarms. Last time I had one go off in my parking lot, It was funny as they took that car away while it was going down the street.
The only way you could be electrocuted would be to touch the wire that is connected to each end of the coil. That will shock the shit out of you but if you touch the coil itself you will not be electrocuted only burned. The reason you will not get shocked is because of the increased resistance in the coil wire slows the flow of electricity creating a great deal of heat. Look at resistance as you would friction. Friction creates Heat as does resistance the same reason you get burned by a light bulb when it is on. That little coil in the light bulb is what generates all that heat and if you break the glass on the light bulb and managed to not break that little coil turn the light on touch that coil with your finger you get burned not touch the two metal prongs that the coil is connected to and you get shocked
First off I would like to tell the gentleman in the video thank you for sharing this it is great information to have I will be taking my wife's hair dryer apart after this post but first. It amazes me how many people are posting negative comments and talking about getting electrocuted or that it is a fire hazard etc. Even the ones claiming to be certified electricians. If you were a certified electrician I would think you would know as well as I do that it is nothing more then a heating element in an electric heater or as he stated a hair dryer… as long as you have some sort of Common Sense you would be fine. I mean who would really touch that glowing piece of Steel with their bare hand? Someone that has no common sense but was somehow smart enough to find this video and comment on it. I think the guy's a fucking genius and I'm taking my wife's hair dryer apart right now…..
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Current ye@r *
Leave this field empty