So basically I bought a 1978 camper off craigslist for $500 and tore it apart. This is my first time with a project like this and I learned a lot during the rebuild. Being so old it had a significant amount of water damage around windows and seams. I replaced what framing I couldn’t save and gave everything a nice couple coats of Mold Killing Primer. Insulated lightly, and up went the walls. I gave myself a very short deadline so given the time frame I am very happy with the way things progressed.

Music: Call it Magic by Mashup-Germany
http://www.mashup-germany.com/en/
I own no rights to the audio

https://travelswithmagick.tumblr.com/

source